Cowrie Shell Charm
These wondrous shells form the study home of the Cowrie Sea Snail, which belongs to the Cypraeidae family of Gastropods. Interestingly, these shells have lent their name to the word porcelain (the Italian word for cowries is porcellana) since the two share common visual characteristics. While our sterling silver cowrie may not have the deep rich colors of its real life analog, it is an exacting copy of the shape immortalized in precious metal. It is without doubt the perfect addition to any ocean themed charm bracelet or necklace!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 13/16 inch length
- Type: Three Dimensional
- Item Number: 0495
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.