The crescent moon and star symbol was used by several ancient cultures to represent deities. For the Byzantines, it was the symbol of the god Artemis and it has been postulated that the Ottoman Empire re-appropriated the crescent moon and star when they took Constantinople in 1453. Our diminutive sterling silver charm looks great on any charm bracelet!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/8 inch length.
- Type: Flat Back.
- Item Number: 0127
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.