One of the largest terrestrial mammals, the hippo can weigh as much as 3,300 pounds! These incredible creatures spend most of their time in water or grazing but can be extremely dangerous to humans due to their territorial nature. Our sterling silver hippopotamus pendant depicts a hippo with wide open jaws signifying either that it is trying to ward something off, or willing to get a dental cleaning from nearby fish!
- Original design by Pat Frey
- 3/4 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- Item Number: 1129
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Sterling silver option is antiqued to highlight details, then polished to a brilliant shine
- Cast from durable and beautiful 925 sterling silver
- Gold vermeil option is cast in silver, then plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.