Silver Pike Charm
The silver pike appears to be a genetic mutation of the more common Northern Pike. These are long, sleek and aggressive predators the largest of which is recorded to have tipped the scales at 55 pounds! They feed on small mammals, birds, other fish and even insects. They employ a tactic of remaining motionless in the water until their prey draws near enough for a lightning quick strike! Our sterling silver, silver pike charm is the perfect addition to any fishing themed charm bracelet and is large enough to stand alone on a necklace chain as a pendant!
- 7/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0772
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.