Rainbow Trout Charm
Oncorhynchus Mykiss is the scientific name for these beautiful fish. Tipping the scales anywhere between five and twenty pounds, they put up a good fight once hooked and are typified by the red stripe that runs the length of their bodies. These predators are not in the slightest bit picky about their food sources and will devour anything they can get their jaws around. This varied diet makes them delicious when properly prepared. Our sterling silver rainbow trout charm is perfect for any fishing themed charm bracelet!
- 5/16 inch length.
- Type: Three Dimensional.
- We antique each charm to highlight the details and polish the rest to a brilliant shine!
- Original design by Pat Frey and hand crafted in the USA.
- Cast from 925 sterling silver which is both durable and beautiful.
- Gold Vermeil options are plated with 100 mils of 22 karat gold.
- Comes with jump ring and small polishing cloth so you can keep your jewelry shining!
- Item Number: 0921
- USPS First Class Mail: FREE (4 - 7 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail: Price calculated at checkout (2 - 3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Price calculated at checkout (1 - 2 business days)
- 30 day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return your item within 30 days for a full refund!
- Lifetime replacement guarantee. Learn more.
- NOTE: 14 karat gold items are made to order. Please allow one business week for production in addition to the number of days it will take to ship your item.
We are a small family business in southern Arizona with a passion for making fun, cute, high quality jewelry! We design and craft every item with a great deal of care and love. We hope they bring you as much joy to wear as they bring us to make! Learn more.